Wine Tasting Event - EVENT POSTPONED
June 3, 2021 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
We are extremely sorry to announce that this event has been postponed to a later date (TBD) when hopefully we’ll be able to hold this event in person. Stay tuned for future updates.
This live event is hosted on zoom, you’ll be able to connect by clicking on the button below at the time of the event.
Click here to attend the event
Getting ready for the tasting:
- • During the event we will be tasting two wines:
- o Roero Arneis Vietti, 2019
- o Cipressi Nizza Barbera Chiarlo, 2017
- • Please make sure you get your bottles before the event. For your convenience, here is a list of stores that carry the Roero Arneis Vietti, 2019 bottle:
- o Rapid Liquors
- o Wegman’s (Natick, Chestnut Hill, and Westwood)
- o Macy’s (West Roxbury)
- o Guido’s Fresh Marketplace
- o Savour Wines
- o Colonial Spririts (Acton)
- o Gordon’s Liquors of Boston Inc.
- o Stevie’s – A Package Store
- o Wine Empire LLC (Ashland) offers 10% discount, mention PIB wine tasting.
- • You can find the Cipressi Nizza Barbera Chiarlo, 2017 bottle at Eataly.
- • If you need some extra help finding the two bottles, please feel free to contacts us at [email protected].
- • Note: Please make sure that the year on the bottles is the one indicated by Luca. 2019 for the Roero Arneis Vietti and 2017 for the Cipressi Nizza Barbera Chiarlo.